Salary: $110K to $125K
Our downtown client is looking to add an Audit Manager to their firm.
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, CPA and a minimum 5 years’ experience as an auditor in a public accounting firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skill.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Dedicated to superior client service.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits.
- Have a thorough understanding of IFRS and generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- Supervise, train and mentor staff and interns on audit process
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Provide accounting insights to clients in a clear and concise manner, including insights into complex accounting issues such as revenue recognition, share-based compensation, business combinations and internal controls
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary Requirements & Qualifications.
This company offers excellent mentoring, lots of room for growth, amazing medical/dental benefits, generous performance bonuses, fitness benefits, educational funding, daily breakfast, snacks and drinks, team building events and much more.
Title: Audit Manager
Contact: Edna Ligale
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org