Salary – $75 to $85/hour
Our Big 4 client is looking to add a Payroll Consultant. If you are looking for an exciting position and working experience from a larger firm this is the job for you.
- Experience with updated and new provincial and federal taxation regulations.
- Ability to run payroll end-to-end, weekly and or bi-weekly.
- Actively contribute to training new payroll manager, payroll administrative assistants and HR resources (new, or in place).
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
** Please include any certifications, industry knowledge and experience as well as any technologies/modules that you have worked with.
This contract could be extended beyond 6 months. Laptops and training are provided in this 100% remote role. $75 – $85/hour depending on experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Title: Payroll Consultant
Contact: Surinder Kaila