Salary – $110 to $135/hour
My public company client is looking for a Tax Manager on a contract basis.
The Tax Manager may be responsible for but is not limited to;
- Responsible for completion of the quarterly and annual income tax projection packages, including preparation of supporting schedules and journal entries as required
- Analysis and reconciliation of selected tax general ledger accounts
- Preparation of annual corporate income tax filings by preparing detailed working papers and reviewing information provided by others to support information required for the tax returns
- Plan and lead tax compliance engagements for Corporate Tax returns
- Work with clients and our partners to develop and implement tax planning strategies
- Preparing audit ready working paper information required for Canadian tax audits
- Review Non-resident withholding tax payments and annual returns
- Indirect tax experience is an asset
- Improve and streamline tax processes and including the use of technology and automation, as applicable
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with a CPA (CA/CMA/CGA) designation required.
- Completion or near completion of the CPA In-depth Tax Course or Master of Taxation (MTax) program
- Solid understanding of advanced financial and income tax accounting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong technical background and broad-based tax skills because of prior experience in a professional services firm or Industry
This contract could be extended beyond 6 months. Laptops and training are provided in this 100% remote role. $110 – $135/hour depending on experience.
Please send your resume to Tina Burke at email@example.com
Title: Tax Manager
Contact: Tina Burke