Salary – $75K to $80K
Our growing client in Surrey is looking for an Assistant Controller to join their growing team. Reporting to the Controller you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with overseeing accounting, billing, collections, payroll and financial reporting
- Assist with month end close process, journal entries, reconciliations, and related reporting.
- Review AP and AR
- Calculate and prepares cheques for payroll, utilities, taxes and bills
- Lead and assist in special project to ensure successful completion
- Provide backup for Controller as required
Ideally you are working towards your CPA designation. Minimum 5 years experience in full cycle accounting is needed and specifically with project accounting in a multi-site organization. Advanced Excel and experience using payroll systems is an asset. Great written and spoken communication skills are a must with an urgency to meet deadlines. This role may be hybrid after 6 months. Great benefits, RRSP matching, support education and social activities.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Title: Assistant Controller
Contact: Surinder Kaila